Thursday, May 31, 2007

123.5

Well.

I had hoped to post the next weight loss update when I broke the ever elusive 120 mark but now I am thinking that it might just not be meant to be. :( I have been stuck at 123.5 for a while and the stupid scale just REFUSES to move!! At least to move down. I fluctuate between 123.5 and 126.

WTF man.

Anyways, I do realize it is more about inches and fitness than whatever the scale says... muscle is heavier than fat.. blah blah blahty blah blah. So anyways... here are today's measurements. They are not bad by any stretch of the imagination, I just had a goal of 117 that I don't think is gonna happen.

May 31, 2007
Weight: 123.5
Bust: 32 (at least it hasn't shrunk any MORE!!)
Waist: 27
Hips: 36.5
Thigh Circumference: 20
Upper Arm circumference: 9 (it's apparently really hard to shrink these without surgery. At least they are redistributed some so it looks like muscle instead of BLOB)
Dress Size: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment