Friday, March 21, 2014

Grasping for Gratitude

Thank you for the lesson in humility.
Thank you for the Karmic lesson not to steal other people’s husbands.
Than you for teaching me where I can give and where I can compromise.
Thank you for teaching me more about effective communication and honesty.
Thank you for teaching me more about compassion and empathy.
Thank you for teaching me more about trust. And intuition.
Thank you for teaching me the value of my own boundaries and self-respect, and how much more important I should be to me than you.
Thank you for helping me rediscover my strength and independence. 
Thank you for being a reason to live but not a reason worth dying for.
Thank you for reminding me the value of always doing the right thing for no reason other than it is the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment