Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bleh.

This is one of those days that I feel I am an automaton just going through the motions, accomplishing tasks because they need to be done, not because I have any particular desire to do them or see the results. Had a little too much wine with the girls last night and I have a headache that is making me want to do nothing except take a nap.

I wonder what happened to that passion I used to have for life? For making change and speaking out against injustice and affecting the world in a positive way?

I'm being melodramatic, I still have a lot of passion for life... most of the time. Its just that I find myself more often than not in circumstances that seem to be explicitly designed to suck the life out of me. There's ALWAYS someplace I'd rather be, other things I'd rather be doing, and most importantly, people I'd rather be with.

Maybe I'd better go ahead and take that nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment